Friday, January 28, 2011

What I'm Loving... and Hating

What am I loving and hating right now? Well lots actually.

I'm loving
               -that everyone tells me I'm glowing
               -Steven Tyler as a judge on American Idol and his lips of course
                            
               -looking at all the baby clothes and bedding awaiting the day I can pick some out
               -this weather. first sunshine in almost 2 weeks.  feels great
               -sugarlands new song called "shine the light". if you haven't heard it, it's amazing.
               -my changing taste buds
               -our book club books. we just finished "Firefly Lane" and it was soooo good.

                                                        
                                                          

I'm hating
               -that my pants are getting a little snug and that sometimes after I eat I have to unbutton them
               -the fact that we still have another good month and a half of cold weather. I'm ready for sandals!
               - the fact that I'm always hungry but can't decide what i want to eat
               -that I can't have a glass of wine. I'm craving one bad!
               -that I can feel the difference in my legs from not running like I was
               -that I don't know the sex of the baby yet. I'm so ready to get the room going and announce the name we have picked out
               -skinny jeans. they don't look good on me right now
                                                    
            

1 comment:

  1. some dr's recommend a glass of wine once or twice a week. but maybe that's later in the pregnancy... hmmm. :)

    ReplyDelete