Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Randomness

I have been finding it so hard to blog these days.  I never want to hear one person who doesn't have children say they have no time.  I used to be one of those people but the truth was I had tons of time-especially to do whatever it was I wanted to do.  If I had no time it was because I just didn't want to do something.  But that being said, I guess it is better to be too busy than not busy enough-especially in the working world.

We did nothing to celebrate Valentines last night but I will give credit to my hubby for booking us a night away this Saturday.  Can't wait.  SLEEP!!!!!!! Everywhere I went Monday and Tuesday was craziness.  I ran into Walgreen's to get something and there wasn't a parking space to be found.  I won't even talk about the Hallmark store.  Even Brookshire's was crazy with people buying flowers and food to cook.  I just kinda think Valentines is a bit overrated.  Anyone else feel this way?

I am really ready for Spring.  I am starting to see clothes I feel I must have but am still holding out cause I know we will have several more cold spells.  More than anything, I can't wait to break out the sandals.

I have been doing a bootcamp 3 days a week at 5am.  Wow it is really early.  Although, the best part is when I come home and have about 30 minutes to myself with no noise.  You can get alot accomplished in that time frame with no distractions.  All I have to say is I better see some amazing results come Spring/Summer.

We went to Phoenix last week for a meeting and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  I am dying to go back on a real vacay.  Spa anyone?

If you haven't been watching The Voice then shame on you.  The talent is so sick this year and I am loving all the judges even more this year.  How is Christina racking up all of the talent on her team so fast?

Rihanna definitely wins the best dressed award for me at The Grammy's Sunday night.  She looked insane in her dress that she helped design I might add.

R.I.P Whitney.



No comments:

Post a Comment