Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What are you Watching?

I love the fall because it's when all the new and old shows debut and there is no longer nothing to watch on TV.  Plus, the days are getting shorter so you can't stay out as long and need some entertainment.  Here is what I'll be watching.  What are you looking forward to?

Up All Night
Premiers tonight! Since I am a new mommy, the previews look hilarious to me.  Most of their lines are exactly how I feel!

Rachel Zoe Project
If you read my blog you know I love me some Zoe.  The show features her pregnant this season. And can she ever look chic with a belly!

Project Runway
Although this is the same ole stuff, I DVR then fast forward to the runway show if I don't feel like watching the whole thing.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
I am a huge reality junkie and can watch anything.  I watch all of the housewives series but love this one.  I think their reality is so far from my comprehension and that's why it intrigues me.

Grey's Anatomy
I don't think the show will be the same with Patrick Dempsey leaving.  ER was never the same when George Clooney left but I will still watch.

Desperate Housewives
I've followed from the beginning.  Heard a rumour this could be their last season. 

The Sing-Off
If you love singing competitions or appreciate music this is the show for you.  You truly have to be talented to put on an acapella performance and create your own background music.  It's phenomenal.

The X Factor
If Simon Cowell created it, it should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment