Sunday, September 18, 2011

2 Months

Today my baby boy is 2 months.  I can't believe how fast time has flown.  This week will be my last on maternity leave and I don't know how I am going to leave him everyday.  I feel like everyday I'm with him I get to witness new milestones and I can't just don't want to miss anything.  I have to admit though, I have so much more respect now for stay at home moms than I ever did before.  It is a hard job.  I have double respect for working moms and moms with multiple kids.  To be able to juggle everything is a huge task.  I can see why women and the child bearers.  Men would give up.  It's way to difficult for them.  Even my husband admits it.  Not too long ago I left him with Aiden for a day and he was truly exhausted by the time I got home.  He said he could get nothing done while he was in charge of watching him.  Well, welcome to our world.


                                    Height and Weight: Unknown.  We go to the doctor on Tuesday.  Last weight   check 2 weeks ago was 9 lbs. 8oz. and 23 1/2 inches long. 
                                   Milestones:  Aiden has definitely found his voice.  He loves to coo and hear himself talk.  He can almost roll completely over. When he get to his side, he can't quite figure out how to get his arm out from underneath him.  His eyes are really focusing on things and he will turn his head to try and find you when he hears my voice.  He also loves to smile.
                                  Sleep Schedule: Around 7-8 hours a night.
                                  Clothing Size: Some 3 month outfits fit but we are still wearing our 0-3 month outfits quite well.  A couple we have grown out of because of length.
                                  Feedings: Have switched from 4 oz. of expressed breast milk to Enfamil Gentleease every 3-4 hours.  We are still adding a healthy teaspoon of neosure per bottle and teaspoon of rice to the bottle twice a day.  We have increased our Lasik medication from 0.3 to 0.4ml b.i.d. and Digoxin from 0.6 to 0.7ml b.i.d. because of your weight gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment