Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Grammy Wrap Up

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  know I live in the south and shouldn't even complain about the cold weather but this winter has been just brutal.  I am so thankful for the beautiful last couple days we have had. 60's and 70's are my kind of temps.  It makes me want to buy spring clothes and break out the sandals real bad.  Seems we always have another chilly spell in March or early April though so I won't put up the winter coats just yet. 

I admit I didn't really watch the Grammy's but I did watch some of the red carpet.  I love the Grammy's because the looks are always a little edgier.  Some are really good and of course some are just beyond aweful.  I am not going to even post the ugly ones.  The trend this year really seemed to be metallics and sequins.  If you wore these dresses your body better be rockin cause those dresses are unforgiving.  As I sat and watched and ate my ice cream I was dreaming about the day when my body would look a tenth of that good again.  It will all be worth it in the end I know but I am already dreading having to work out hard to loose weight.  That's just no fun.  Below are my faves from Sunday night. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. i- I found your question about the best baby stores in Dallas:
    1. Haute Baby- THE best for baby clothes, a TON of layette items but you will spend a small fortune in there. Its organized by a pink section, blue section, then a green/white/yellow section. They have the most baby clothes of anywhere in Dallas.
    2. Hip Hip hooray- Have a lot of smocked outfits, homecoming gowns, other cute baby clothes but not as much as Haute Baby.
    3. Day & Night- this is more nursery furnishings and things for the baby nursery but they have cute other stuff too. There stuff is beautiful. Its across the street from Hip Hip hooray and owned by the same girl
    4. Baby Bliss- same shopping center as #2 & #3- its more modern, but still such cute stuff. It also has good toys/ essential baby supplies.
    5.Bebe Grand- This woman has a lot of cute stuff, a ton of Kissy Kissy and then other cute odds and ends. Its further away from the other shops so I would only go there if you have a lot of time.
    6. Right start (these are in other cities)- this is all stuff that you would register for but its the best of the best...not a million things like babies are us, its more specialty.
    A lot of people like Chocolate Soup...I find it a waste of time. Cheap clothes, overpriced, they dont have much baby stuff.

    ReplyDelete