Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Yes, first let me say Merry Christmas to everyone! It has been way too long since I have blogged but honestly I have been sooo busy. This time of year is always crazy. I thought I'd fill you all in on what's been going on. First, I finished my half marathon. Hallelujah! Sadly, I didn't feel like I thought I would when it was over.  I thought I would cross the finish line and say "when is the next one?" but I didn't. I did finish under my goal time and it was fun but my I thought at any second my knees would fall off. 13.1 miles just can't be good for your body.

Secondly, I'm sure most of you already know by now but yes we are pregnant! It's still really early and I debated about whether we should tell everyone but it's just so hard to keep a secret like that. We had original plans to wrap up the ultrasound pics and give them to our parents for Christmas but after we got them in our hot little hands we couldn't wait another second. This week I feel pretty good but the last couple weeks have been pretty rough. Hopefully, I am getting over the hump.  Thanks to everyone for your sweet thoughts and prayers. Boy or girl, I don't care, I just want a happy, healthy baby.  Due date: July 24, 2011. 

May you all travel safely to your destination and be with the ones you love the holiday season. God bless!

                                   Maryanne and I before the Dallas White Rock Half Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment