Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter

Well, unfortunately I don't have many pics to share from Easter.  The ones I do have were actually taken the day before on our way to the Squire Creek Easter egg hunt.  We didn't hunt eggs-just snapped a quick picture with the Easter Bunny.  Aiden was so intrigued by him.  We couldn't even get him to look at the camera because he was so interested in this weird "creature" holding him.  While he was taking his pictures I noticed his nose was runny but didn't think too much about it.  Later that night, he woke up screaming and had a horrible fever.  Needless to say, he didn't get to go to church Sunday.  Ben stayed home with him while I met me parents at church.  He is on the mend now but sad that our first Easter wasn't very fun.  Hopefully next year.  Btw these are probably the my fav pics of him I have taken to date.





No comments:

Post a Comment