Wednesday, March 28, 2012

8 Months

Aiden was 8 months on a couple weeks ago.  Still hard to believe. 8 months sounds so close to 1 year old.  Literally in a week I swear he changed from baby to little man.  His mumbles are sounding more like vowels and we are still waiting on confirmation from words.  He could hold a bottle if he wanted but is lazy and would much rather me do it for him.  Aiden still cannot sit up and I am trying not to worry but I really think he is till so weak that is is very hard for him.  We are working on it hard though. He still loves his jumper and we have inreoduced the walker but it is not a big hit yet.  You try to make it bounce too and get frustrated that you cannot make it move.  I knew he would love it because he wants to be standing always.  I really think we might skip crawling and start walking.  He is still loving food and I think green vegetable are his favorite.  He loves spinach, avocado, pears, and peas.  You ar enot such a fan of meat but I don't think I would like meat ground up and pureed either.  Below are your monthly stats.

Height: unknown-but over 30 inches
Weight: 16 lbs. 8 oz.
Clothing size: 6 month or 9 month depending opn stride length.  You are still pretty true to size
Shoe size: 2
Meals: still every 3 hours like cloclwork.  2 food meals and day with 4 oz. formula and 7-71/2 oz when just getting formula (still no teeth!)
Diaper size: 2
                                                                            Happy!
                                                                      :( Sad
You are obsessed with your rubber ducky so we have to give it to you when you are getting fussy and you instantly cheer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment