Sunday, November 6, 2011

randomness

I feel this blog post best describes my life right now.  Nothing seems to flow-everything is pieced together best I can.  My last day of work for 2011 is December 7th, and I am counting down so maybe I can get my life in order.  It seems like everyday I have something extra to do.  Ben too.  It's a shame those "somethings" are things we are doing together.  Here is a snapshot of my life: 1. pack bottles. 3 days out of the week I am packing bottles.  That means sterilizing water, pouring it up, measuring out formula and writing directions for the bottles.  You see, it could be really simple but Aiden has to be on a 22 calorie/ounce formula. That means calculating the water/formula ratio for every bottle.  Also, he gets a rice bottle every other feeding. I measure and pack that.  And finally, he gets his 3 medications twice a day.  I measure those out as well.  I am exhausted just typing it.
2. packing my car.  I need a Tahoe.  Seriously, there is so much stuff!
3. Work.  This is an extremely busy time.  We are planning for next year and just came back from a meeting in Orlando and running around like crazy trying to get business for a new medication.
4. Packing.  Yes, in the midst of all this chaos we are moving.  We only have a few weeks left to get out of the house and I am not sure how it is going to be done.  Luckily, I am able to get some help with Aiden so I, NOT WE, (my husband is no help.  Why? Because it's football season!) can pack.

I didn't even get to dress Aiden up for Halloween.  I had no time to look for a costume and everything little was sold out.  I put him in some Halloween pajamas and took him over to out friend's house in Wedgewood.  He had a blast taking in all the sounds and sights.  He was sacked out by 7:30.  Plus, I didn't even take a picture. 

I make up for the pics when I am at home though.  Here are a few recent ones.  Have a great week!
                                                               Like Father, like son!
                                                                   Aiden's baptism!
                                                  So excited about the big game, he passed out.
                                                                   Lovin' his ugg boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment