Sunday, July 29, 2012

Save, Steal, Splurge Sunday

So... It's been awhile since I have done a post not relating to anything baby and I wanted to take a brief moment and talk about some skincare.  When it comes to your face, I believe you should take the absolute best care possible.  For those of you that know me, you know never tan in the sunbed, always wear a hat when at the beach and believe in daily sunscreen and alpha-hydroxy cream.  Recently, I got introduced to a new skincare line and wanted to take a moment to tell you about it.

Rodan + Fields.  If you haven't heard of it, look it up.  It is the two dermatologists that invented pro-active.  I was a bit weary at first but after listening to their story, I decided to give it a try.  They have several different skincare regimen but I opted for the REVERSE since it was summertime and I am no doubt getting sun damage on my face. I kid you not, the 3rd day I was using it my mom told me my skin looked so good.  I didn't even tell her about my new products.  And trust me, if my mom says my skin looked good, she wasn't lying.  She take extraordinary good care of her skin and is a pretty tough critic.  She then went on to ask me, I want to try that, how do I get it?

Well, originally, the line was sold at Neiman Marcus and doing really well but it was pulled and placed into the hands of the customers.  Hence, you need to order from a skincare consultant.  I loved the products so much, I decided to become a consultant myself.  I haven't talked alot about it until now but it seriously is good stuff.  You can log onto my website here (https://lhaddox.myrandf.com) .  I encourage everyone to click on the "Get advice" link under the "our products" tab.  You answer a few questions and it gives you suggestions on which regimen is right for you.  Yes, the regimen is a bit pricey but you are getting several products in each regimen.  The thing about skincare is you need to use not just one, but several products in a specific sequence to get maximum results.  I know many people are only using one or two.  They also offer singe products if there is one specific area of your face you are targeting.  If you have any questions, please let me know.  And as always, if you want to try it out, give me a shout.  I don't think you will be disappointed. And it you are, they offer a money back guarantee. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment