Monday, September 13, 2010

Warm Weather Weekend

Good Monday morning everyone! I hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend. I was going through some withdrawals cause I didn't get to watch any college football this weekend. But I did go shopping in Dallas so I survived.  From what I gather I didn't miss anything. LSU played horrible and the Bama game was a blow out. I do have to give a shout out to S. Carolina for defeating Georgia. Also poor Va. Tech. I bet the country didn't even know James Madison had a football team until Saturday night. It doesn't make Boise's win look very impressive now.

I knew I was going to have a great shopping experience when we walked into Northpark Mall and saw it was Fashion Night Out throughout the entire mall! It was open til 10pm and every store had wine and champagne for you as well as sale's throughout their entire store! Neiman's had a fabulous candy bar and Ben Vincent was there on behalf of  thesexysketch.com. He draws your profile and outfit "Vogue" style with permanent marker in 3 minutes. It was really impressive! I scored these fabulous Tory Birch flats for 60% off!!!!!!!!! I was so pumped. I love these flats and really do think they are super comfortable. I have a suede pair and they have held up great. If you're gonna splurge, go for a pair in a color besides black. It will really add a pop to jeans or leggings.  After the mall, we headed to Patrizio's in Highland Park Village. This is one of my favorite restaurants when I go to Dallas. The sausage cannanoli and the Lemon Pomegranate martini is to die for. 

Saturday was market with my mom to fill in on merchandise for her store Embellishments. Believe it or not Christmas is just around the corner. We did have time for some shopping before bedtime though. I found these Nine West Grey suede pumps and Black Adrienne Vittadini suede pump/bootie shoes from Marshall's (I love a good deal). Did I mention I have a shoe problem?  Sunday was another day at market before heading back home. My feet were exhausted from walking up and down 12 stories of showrooms and when my head hit the pillow last night I was out. 

Thank goodness I was inside for most of the weekend cause it was really hot this weekend. I was so excited when I walked outside for my morning run that the weather was cool. It finally feels like fall. Not to mention my hair isn't frizzy today.  I'm thinking it could be time to break out the boots. At least I'll take them out of storage and put them out in my closet to make myself feel better.  I also remembered to set the DVR to Oprah (all new episodes) before I left for work today.  I have kinda been off the Oprah bandwagon over the past couple years but it is her final season and I know it will be anything short of fabulous.  I watched a special on the Today show this weekend saying she is trying to bring back every celebrity that has ever been on the show. Wow! And finally, Bachelor Pad finale is tonight. So sad. Who is gonna win the $250,000? Can't Wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment